GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Crowcon XGard Bright Fixed Gas Detector
The XGard Bright from Crowcon is a versatile fixed gas detector for the monitoring of flammable, toxic gas and oxygen.. The system setup drastically reduces cabling requirements so it helps lower the cost of installation.
The gas sensors include PID, IR and electrochemical formats within the addressable gas detector.
|Gas||Units||Max Range||Standard Range||Alarm 1 level||Alarm 2 level||Temp range °C|
|MPS Flam||%LEL||100||100||20||40||-40 to +75|
|Oxygen (O2)||%Vol||30||25||19 (falling)||17 (falling)||-20 to +50|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO)||PPM||1000||250||30||200||-30 to +50|
|Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S)||PPM||100/200||25||5||10||-30 to +50|
|Hydrogen (H2)||%LEL||100||100||20||40||-40 to +75|
|Methane (CH4)||%LEL||100||100||20||40||-40 to +75|
|Pentane (C5H12)||%LEL||100||100||20||40||-40 to +75|
|LPG||%LEL||100||100||20||40||-40 to +75|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2)||%VOL||0-5%||0-5%||0-2%||0-3%||-20 to +50|
|PID (VOC) – Safe Area||PPM||1000||1000||30||50||-20 to +50|
|IR Methane (CH4)||%LEL||100||100||20||40||-40 to +75|
|IR Propane (C3H8)||%LEL||100||100||20||40||-40 to +75|
|Ammonia (NH3) – Safe Area||PPM||100||50||25||25||-20 to +40|
|Chlorine (CL2) – Safe Area||PPM||10||5||1||3||-20 to +40|
|Ozone (O3) – Safe Area||PPM||1||1||0.1||0.2||-20 to +40|
|Sulphur Dioxide (SO2) – Safe Area||PPM||100||10||1||1||-30 to +50|
|IR Butane (C4H10)||%LEL||100||100||20||40||-40 to +75|
|IR Pentane (C5H12)||%LEL||100||100||20||40||-40 to +75|
|IR LPG||%LEL||100||100||20||40||-20 to +55|
Meet the next generation of flammable gas detection
The Xgard Bright is now available with MPS (Molecular Property Spectrometer™) technology
- Sensor poisoning is solved – Designed for today’s multi-gas environments, resists contamination and prevents sensor poisoning.
- Calibration is over – Doesn’t require calibration and no maintenance over its 5-year+ lifecycle meaning a lower total cost of ownership.
- Eliminate interruptions – The sensor self-monitors and automatically reports any problems with its operation, giving greater peace of mind
- TrueLEL™ – Accurately detects and identifies 15 different flammable gases, including Hydrogen, Methane and CO2 so it does not need a correctional factor. This means that inaccurate readings and false alarms are a thing of the past.
- Hydrogen ready – The MPS™ sensor is tailor-made for Hydrogen detection.
- Save space without compromising on safety – With the MPS™ sensor, only one device is needed for Hydrogen detection
- Lower cost of ownership – no maintenance and calibration
Low Install & Operating Costs
- Low power requirement (~3W max) – Reducing site-wide power consumption
- Addressable – Drastically reduces the amount of cabling needed for multi-point installations
Reduce Maintenance Times
- Local display – Delivers gas level indication, status and supports maintenance routines
- Non-intrusive calibration – Removes the need to open the cover for calibration
- Plug-in type terminal blocks: Making wiring quick and easy reducing installation costs
- Configuration via magnetic key – Reducing the amount of time operators spend in a hazardous area
- The XGard Bright certifications include gas and dust approvals for ATEX and IECEX
Need fixed gas detection advice?
Our in-house engineering & service solutions project team deliver market-leading technical & legislative consultancy, project design, integration, and full service & support.
|Multi Gas Tags||
Ammonia (NH3), Butane (C4H10), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Chlorine (Cl2), Hydrogen (H2), Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN), Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2), Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S), LPG, Methane (CH4), Oxygen (O2), Ozone (O3), Pentane (C5H12), Propane (CH3CH2CH3), Sulphur Dioxide (SO2), VOC's
No product downloads.
No product downloads.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas monitoring equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.