REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Crowcon XGardIQ Fixed Gas Detector
The Crowcon XgardIQ is regarded as Crowcon’s most intelligent fixed-point gas detector.
Firstly because it can be fitted with a variety of flammable, toxic or oxygen gas sensors.
Secondly, this versatile transmitter and gas detector has a range of features that protect engineers and support facilities managers in heavy industry.
Confidence in Your Gas Detection System
Crowcon XGardIQ Features that keep you safe at work
- OLED display – Bright, clear display indicates gas level and detector status even in dark locations
- +ve Safety indicator – Confirms the detector is operating safely at a glance
- Remote sensor – Improves the probability of detection
- Calibration due warning – Reminds you when calibration is due to ensure that sensors remain operational and accurate at all times
Quick & Easy Maintenance
Features to improve the reliability and time spent maintaining your gas detection system
- Universal transmitter – Common transmitter for Crowcon’s full range of sensor technologies
- Sensor range selection – User can set the full-scale range of the sensor via the display menu according to the site or specific location requirements.
- Hot-swap sensor modules – Sensors can easily be replaced using one hand without requiring tools or a hot-work permit
- Auto-sense function – Automatically detects whether the control system is 4-20mA current sink or source and sets itself appropriately, eliminating the risk of being incorrectly set
- Auto-configure function – Detects when a sensor module is plugged-in and uploads the appropriate gas type, range, units, and alarm levels
- Non-intrusive calibration – Zero and calibration functions are performed via the display and keypad, without the need for a hot-work permit or any special tools (e.g. no magnetic wand required)
- Smart Bump and Speedy Bump test functions – Enable sensor health and response to be verified quickly and easily using test gas. The process is automated and provides a reminder when a bump test is due
Data at Your Fingertips
Improve Your Health & Safety Programme to Keep Your People Safe
- Event log function – Stores all alarm, fault, and maintenance events to provide a history of detector use
- The Crowcon XGardIQ is certified to SIL-2 ratings
|Multi Gas Tags||
Ammonia (NH3), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Combustible Gases (LEL), Hydrogen (H2), Hydrogen Fluoride (HF), Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S), Methane (CH4), Oxygen (O2), Ozone (O3), Propane (CH3CH2CH3), Sulphur Dioxide (SO2), Toxic Gases
No product downloads.
No product downloads.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas monitoring equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.