O342e Ozone Analyser
The O342e combines patented optical technology with decades of expertise to ensure you get best ozone monitoring results available on the market, quickly, ecologically and reliably!
The Service Assistant Inside detects early signs of trouble which allows predictive maintenance. Interestingly, it identifies the service needed and guides the service operations step by step.
e-Series Exclusive Features
- Low carbon footprint
- Sustainable eco design
- Low power consumption
- Long lifespan, excellent accuracy
- Reliable electronics
- Economic, easy and reduced maintenance
- Common electronic boards: optimised spare parts stock
- Interactivity: Smart, connected instruments. the ESA ConnectTM user interface allows remote, simultaneous multichannel viewing and control of the monitor from any PC, tablet or smartphone
- Real-time animated synoptics, auto-diagnostic, control and maintenance data screens displayed while the instrument is operating
- Unique LED based UV photometry technology (Patent Pending)
- Eco-friendly & eco-innovative conception
- Provides accurate, extremely stable and repeatable O3 measurements
- Maximum efficiency, minimum size: compact, lightweight
- Real-time calibration graph, animated synoptic, auto-diagnostic, control and maintenance data screens
- Auto-ranging / user programmable ranges
- Simultaneous multi-screen remote emulation of the analyser: minimises training and on-site expensive expertise needs
- User-friendly: one click to perform zero, span or calibrations using O3 gas generators
- Automatic recognition of plugged electronic boards or optional devices: plug and play principle.
- Automatic download of updated drivers when connected to internet
- Includes embedded Communication Protocol for XR® Management
- Software with automatic recognition and configuration
- SmartStatusLightTM power button on the front panel indicating if the instrument is ready to use
- Built-in USB ports and Ethernet connection
- Continuous indoor and outdoor air quality monitoring
- Stationary and mobile AQMS laboratories
- Industrial fence-line monitoring
- Continuous emissions monitoring (CEM) by dilution
- Measurement Campaigns and Monitoring Studies
- Laboratory and field studies on ozone effects
- US-EPA – Automated Equivalent Method : EQOA-0515-225
- TÜV – certified to EN 14625 et EN 15267 Certificate N° 0000043106
- Compliance with: EN 14625, EN 15267, ISO 13964
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best product for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.