GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
ToxiRAE Pro Toxic Gas Monitor
The ToxiRAE Pro is a personal gas monitor with a wireless option for detecting toxic gases and oxygen deficiency/enrichment. It boasts a selection of over 20 intelligent interchangeable gas sensors. The ToxiRAE Pro can detect a broad range of gases – from carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulphide, and oxygen to ammonia, chlorine, and phosphine.
- Gases: Ammonia, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulphide, Oxygen, Sulphur Dioxide, Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Ethylene Oxide, Formaldehyde, Hydrogen, Hydrogen Cyanide, Methyl Mercaptan, Nitric Oxide, Nitrogen Dioxide, Phosgene, Phosphine
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion battery – Operating time: > 12 hours (normal operation, non-wireless) – Recharge time: < 4 hours through charging cradle
- Datalogging: Continuous datalogging with a three-month capacity (at one-minute intervals) – User-configurable datalogging interval (from 1 to 3,600 seconds
- IP Rating: IP-65 rating for dust and water ingress protection
- Advanced Features: Interchangeable sensors store calibration data, so if you need to monitor one gas one day and another gas the next, swapping the sensors is all it takes!
The ToxiRAE Pro is supplied as standard with audible (95 dBA), visual and vibrating alarm to warn wearers of any potential risk whilst an optional confidence beep reassures the operator that the unit is working correctly. Small, light and extremely shock resistant the ToxiRAE Pro offers superior protection in any environment.
The ToxiRAE Pro is supplied as standard with an in-built datalogger able to store data for up to 3 months (at 1min log intervals), but can be changed to record more frequently, up to every second.
This information can be downloaded out and analysed in the free ProRAE software that is supplied as standard with the unit (data transfer cables also included free with unit).
The ToxiRAE Pro uses plug and play “Smart” sensors, this allows the user to purchase just one unit but uses multiple sensors. Smart sensors are pre-calibrated and interchangeable so if you need to monitor one gas one day and another gas the next, swapping the sensors is all it takes!
ToxiRAE Pro is supplied as standard with:
• ToxiRAE Pro monitor with sensor as specified, alligator clip, protective rubber boot and rechargeable battery installed
• Charging and PC communication cradle and cable
• AC adapter (100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz AC to 12 V DC)
• Calibration adapters
• Quick Start Guide
• ProRAE Studio II software for instrument configuration & data management
• Calibration card, quality certificate, packing list, and warranty/registration card
|Multi Gas Tags||
Ammonia (NH3), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Chlorine (Cl2), Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2), Ethylene Oxide (C2H4O), Formaldehyde (HCHO), Hydrogen (H2), Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN), Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S), Methyl Mercaptan (CH3SH), N2O, Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Oxygen (O2), Phosphine (PH3), Sulphur Dioxide (SO2)
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas monitoring equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.