The 3M Oldham OLC/OLCT 100 range of fixed gas detectors are wall mounted for the detection of explosive gases, toxic gases or oxygen.
• 4-20 mA analogue gas transmitter without display
• SIL2 capability for LEL, O2, CO, H2S, NH3, CO2
• Detects combustible, toxic or refrigerant gases and O2
• Available with electrochemical, infrared or semiconductor sensors
• Designed for industrial applications
• Available in explosion-proof or intrinsically safe versions, and stainless steel
• New XP IR infrared sensor or catalytic sensor
• A high-temperature version allows operation up to 200°C
The Oldham products are always application-driven, solution-oriented. Options include;
• Oldham OLCT 100 gas transmitter with 4-20 mA output
• Oldham OLC 100 gas detector with a Wheatstone bridge output for detection of explosive gases.
OLCT 100 Gas Detector Versions
OLCT 100 XP: Explosion-proof version and equipped with a catalytic, electrochemical or semiconductor sensor, for detection of explosive, toxic gases or oxygen.
OLCT 100 IS: Intrinsically safe version and equipped with an electrochemical sensor for detection of toxic gases or oxygen.
OLCT 100 XP IR: The OLCT 100 XPIR has now been replaced by the OLCT 710 IR
OLCT 100 XP HT: High-temperature explosion-proof version, for detection of explosive gases up to 200°C.
Spares and Accessories
A full range of accessories are available for the OLCT-100 series inlcluding:
Calibration Cup 6331141
Tool Kit 6147879
Catalytic Sensor 0-100LEL 6314010
Need fixed gas detection advice?
Our in-house engineering & service solutions project team deliver market leading technical & legislative consultancy, project design, integration, and full service & support.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our team of application specialists can assist you with system design, installation, maintenance, and repair. As a systems integrator, we provide end-to-end support to ensure your facility has a reliable and effective gas detection system in place.
Sign up for more information - For more information on protecting your staff from the dangers of gas leaks, sign up for our emails.