GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Oldham OLC100 / OLCT100 Fixed Gas Detectors
The 3M Oldham OLC/OLCT 100 range of fixed gas detectors are wall mounted for the detection of explosive gases, toxic gases or oxygen.
• 4-20 mA analogue gas transmitter without display
• SIL2 capability for LEL, O2, CO, H2S, NH3, CO2
• Detects combustible, toxic or refrigerant gases and O2
• Available with electrochemical, infrared or semiconductor sensors
• Designed for industrial applications
• Available in explosion-proof or intrinsically safe versions, and stainless steel
• New XP IR infrared sensor or catalytic sensor
• A high-temperature version allows operation up to 200°C
The Oldham products are always application-driven, solution-oriented. Options include;
• Oldham OLCT 100 gas transmitter with 4-20 mA output
• Oldham OLC 100 gas detector with a Wheatstone bridge output for detection of explosive gases.
OLCT 100 Gas Detector Versions
OLCT 100 XP: Explosion-proof version and equipped with a catalytic, electrochemical or semiconductor sensor, for detection of explosive, toxic gases or oxygen.
OLCT 100 IS: Intrinsically safe version and equipped with an electrochemical sensor for detection of toxic gases or oxygen.
OLCT 100 XP IR: The OLCT 100 XPIR has now been replaced by the OLCT 710 IR
OLCT 100 XP HT: High-temperature explosion-proof version, for detection of explosive gases up to 200°C.
Spares and Accessories
A full range of accessories are available for the OLCT-100 series inlcluding:
Calibration Cup 6331141
Tool Kit 6147879
Catalytic Sensor 0-100LEL 6314010
Need fixed gas detection advice?
Our in-house engineering & service solutions project team deliver market leading technical & legislative consultancy, project design, integration, and full service & support.
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best product for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.