GET A FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION
NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY when you order before 2pm
REQUEST A CREDIT ACCOUNT
Oldham OLCT80 Fixed Gas Detector
Developed in compliance with the strictest specifications, the Oldham OLCT 80 fixed gas detector sensors set the standard in the gas detection market.
Designed to meet the demanding needs of the largest industrial companies, the Oldham OLCT 80 fixed gas sensor is cost-efficient and superior in technology performances.
With the 3M Oldham OLCT 80, you will benefit from:
• A triple head multi-function gas transmitter
• Onboard display
• Two 4-20 mA inputs, 3 built-in relays for fault, low and high alarms (alarms in relay are fully programmable), memory settings and requests by remote control
• 4-20 mA and RS 485 outputs, loop connection
• Available as remote version, flameproof or intrinsic safety versions depending on gases to be detected
• Detects oxygen, toxic or combustible gases
• Non-intrusive, one-man calibration
The OLCT 80 XPIR has now been replaced by the OLCT 710 IR
Need fixed gas detection advice?
Our in-house engineering & service solutions project team deliver market leading technical & legislative consultancy, project design, integration, and full service & support.
|Multi Gas Tags||
Ammonia (NH3), Arsine (AsH3), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Chlorine (Cl2), Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2), Hydrogen (H2), Hydrogen Chloride (HCl), Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN), Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S), Methane (CH4), N2O, Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2), Oxygen (O2), Ozone (O3), Phosphine (PH3), Silane (SiH4), Sulphur Dioxide (SO2), VOC's
Talk with the Experts
Contact us - Our application specialists will identify the best gas monitoring equipment for your needs based on the information that you can provide. If you're unsure about what's important, consider booking a site survey.
Book a site survey - Our specialists consider your process, your site conditions and work with you to understand your needs. It is the most effective means of ensuring your system is completely fit for purpose.